10.12.08

A Walk In Queensbay Mall

A well known shopping spot in Penang and claimed to be the largest shopping mall in South East Asia. I think 99.9% of the Penangites know this place. The other 0.1% might be living in a cave or something. Nothing much to talk about this mall and it happened that last Sunday my camera was with me during my visit here with Doris and her best buddy from KL, Joanne. We spent about 3 hours for window shopping, talking craps and photo shooting in the mall.

It is nearly Christmas and the mall is filled with seasonal decoration. Strange that I forgot to add in a Christmas tree in this photo's composition. :P

After a while, we took a bite at Paddington. Not a bad choice I should say, pancake, banana, ice cream, coconut...yummy!

While we continued our window shopping, something happened at ground floor so I raised my 50mm and took a few shots.

The cat walk lasted for about 15 minutes and we visited the last place in the mall.

Well, time to go home and the last shot for a walk in Queensbay mall was in the lift.

Sounds boring right? Not quite. With Doris and Joanne's company, the walk was relaxing and filled with laughter. :)

3 comments:

CINDY said...

ah kor!!! im one of your fan for sure. the photo u shot is really really really extreamely good n the countable of my eye view...really admired it.
kambadek..

Unknown said...

haha! thank you Cindy! Come on! buy a camera and we go shooting! :P

Joanne said...

ahh.. so this is why u took a photo at the lifts..