16.12.08

Caroline in Action

A simple portraiture session at a few places in Penang town area. Easy, relax and casual shooting without any complicated setup and concept. The initial concept was the sporty sunshine girl and we woke up very early in the morning hoping to catch the nice, shiny sunbeam and blue sky but it turned out to be a cloudy day. :(





Caroline has a very sweet smile and she was very professional, did all the "stuns" that I asked. :P Unfortunately the actions that I took were not many. Must be the cloudy sky affected my mood. :P Maybe a serious shooting in the near future I perhaps? Take a peep at not much actions' Caroline in Action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joie, I like the title of your blog Dance with Light! feel the energy in it. :)

thank you so much for dropping by to my blog. see you around!

and wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a joyful Happy New Year!

cheers!
ching ching

Unknown said...

You are most welcome! :)

Your art works are also brilliant!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! ^__^