18.7.10

My First Birthday Celebration After The Marriage

I received a complaint from my dear wife, already more than six month I never write anything in my blog. I told her, because I record my life with a camera instead of a pen...errrr...or shall I say keyboard. haha! "But you also never upload any photos to your blog?" errrr...okay...you win. >.<

This was my first tryout with Canon 550D during a lovely birthday dinner arranged by Doris. The place is Suffolk House, a lovely fine dining restaurant.


And you all should already know who is this pretty lady in the photo. :P


Simple and clean table setting


It was a full course dinner, starting with this, finished in one bite. XD


Followed by this, filled with curry chicken.


Third was the salad.


Then a small cup of soup. :P


Still not yet main course. XD


My main course, beef tenderloin. :P~~~


Doris's main course, cod fish. :D


Full course can't go without dessert. XD


After the dinner, we had a small walk around Suffolk House. Nice place indeed.


Thank you darling for arranging a very nice and pleasant birthday dinner. Muakss!

2 comments:

露依丝 said...

yohoooo...nice!! Beef looked delicious!!! yummy or not?

Doris said...

Honey: You are most welcome. I'm very glad that you like it. ^_^

Louise: Everything's wonderful! The tenderloin really tasty and the cod fish too!